หาอะไรก็ได้?? search the world

you are camera I am picture

By graphic2design.com on Sunday, June 07, 2009

Filed Under:

**In my heart I have your love ((oh..My camera)) And I wish to be a star in your darkness..

I wish to be with you in the stormy day..

And I wish to be your friend when always you need...((Oh..my camera))

I like to sending my love for you..all night long I,m very thought of you...((Oh..my camera))

Because..you're like the shining stars brighten in my life with hope...((Oh..my camera))

You're the strenght that support my life whenever I need.

Oh...!! this's the best time in my life is having you beside me....((Oh..my camera))

Please!! accept me as I am, and I would like to know to learn what I can became..

Cause..I really know tomorrow is just a journey away...

Ple. never give up of the fearful day let,s find our strength in love..((Oh..my camera))

No matter how far away to the rocky galactic noon

You keep me warm...like the sun to the coldest moon...((Oh..my camera))

How can..I'll be the one until the last picture!!

0 ความคิดเห็น for this post

Photobucket